Ship Design and Research Centre S.A. (CTO S.A.)
in co-operation with:
Gdańsk University of Technology,
Wrocław University of Technology,
The Foundation for Safety of Navigation and Environment Protection,
Maritime Academy in Gdynia,
Maritime Academy in Szczecin.
The Conference is intended to provide a forum for scientific paper presentation and professional discussion on development and application of latest achievements in experimental, theoretical and computational hydrodynamics in design and operation of ships and other marine vehicles or structures.
Conference main topics:
Venue: City Centre of Gdańsk, Poland
Local Organizing Committee
Abstract submission (in English, max 300 words): April 28th, 2017 NEW DATE!
Delivery of final paper: May 15th, 2017 INSTRUCTIONS and PAPER TEMPLATE
Acceptance of final paper: May 29th, 2017
Registration deadline: May 5th, 2017
Payment of registration fee: June 20th, 2017
First abstract titles:
1. Karczewski A. Kozak J. "Verification of selected approximate methods of prediction of inland’s hull resistance"
2. Kobyliński L. "New generation stability norms – How to approach the task"
3. Krężelewski M. "Transverse stability of a hydrofoil running near free surface"
4. Kulczyk J. "Methods of determination of frictional (viscous) resistance for prediction of total resistance of an inland waterway vessels"
5. Lucke T. "EFD and CFD Investigations of Propeller-Hull Interaction on NAWIGATOR XXI"
6. Narewski J. "Software developed by Polish Register of Shipping for preparing complex computation models employed to verify structure compliance with PRS Rules"
7. Niklas K. "Application of advanced CFD simulations in seakeeping analysis of ships (case study)"
8. Reichel M. "Longitudinal motion due to action of tunnel thrusters"
9. Szozda Z. Kamińska D. "Calculation of the heeling moment generated on a ship’s hull during turn manoeuvre based on the measurement of the angle of heel in a function of time"
10. Tabaczek T. Zawiślak M. "Hull resistance of an inland waterway vessel in model scale and in full scale"
11. Żywicki J. "Design of structure of Floating Platform for 6 MW offshore wind turbine based on FEM analysis"
12. Dymarski P. Ciba E. "Design of a Cell-Spar Platform for a 6 MW Wind Turbine. Parametric Analysis of the Mooring System"
The local organizing committee is in talks with publisher of Polish Maritime Research on the possibility of publication in expedited procedure the selected HYDRONAV 2017 presentations.
Centrum Techniki Okrętowej S.A. uzyskało akredytację na badania z obszaru drgań i udarów.
W dniu 1 sierpnia br. w Laboratorium Wibroakustycznym CTO S.A. odbyło się badanie foteli...
Zachęcamy do przeczytania wywiadu ze Zbigniewem Karpińskim - prezesem Zarządu CTO S.A., który...
© Centrum Techniki Okrętowej S.A. 2003-2016